LA QUINTA INN SUITES DALLAS ARLINGTON SOUTH. SUITES DALLAS A
LA QUINTA INN SUITES DALLAS ARLINGTON SOUTH. BRISTOL CASTELMAR HOTEL FLORIANOPOLIS. HOTEL ASSAROTTI GENOVA
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- A county in northern Virginia, forming a suburb of Washington. It is the site of the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetery
- A town in eastern Massachusetts, northwest of Boston; pop. 44,630
- a city in northern Texas between Dallas and Fort Worth
- Arlington is a station on the Green Line of the MBTA rapid-transport system, located on the southwest end of the Boston Public Garden at the corner of Arlington and Boylston Streets. It is therefore popular for reaching the Public Garden, particularly its famous swan boats.
- An industrial city in northern Texas, between Dallas and Fort Worth; pop. 332,969
- Arlington is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States, six miles (10 km) northwest of Boston. The population was 42,389 at the 2000 census.
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- A set of furniture of the same design
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- Below (a particular amount, cost, etc.)
- in a southern direction; "we moved south"
- To or toward the south
- the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
"In Arlington, a small white stone there,
a small white stone, three little pebbles,
an inscription, and a patch of green grass.
That's where he'll stay.
He should be home laughing with kids or still serving his country.
But instead, he stays there."
Long exposure of Arlington County from the Memorial Bridge to the Rosslyn skyline, from the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
hotel do porto
tropicana hotel ac nj
royal rio palace hotel rio de janeiro
candlelight motor inn
the devonshire arms country house hotel
accommodation in port arthur
hotel amenities icons
5 star hotels in australia